Sunday, September 5, 2010

Indeed it has been a long time my friends... if anyone actually reads my blog, nevertheless, i have a thought and i shall be faithful to thee by telling,

I've been sick for nearly, well pretty much a week minus a day, my mother has finally decided to take me to the doctor, we talked about... well they talked and I wrote about how i had a sore throat so i couldn't talk, my bloodshot eyes and everything else that was wrong with me... supposedly. Anywhom...
The doctor asked me about my insomnia, then we talked about my loss of appetite which lead to the discussion of depression... let me make that word clear for you... DEPRESSION!!! ... dun dun DUN! I find it rather amusing how he jumped right to the conclusion when he hadn't thought about... my formal is in 2 mths... maybe i want to buy a dress that's size 4 rather then a dress in a size 8? and how i have trouble sleeping since i was a little girl. Thank gosh he's not my actual doctor, would have been a rather sorry sight indeed.

My dad called me today, to bring up to speed, he texted me about half a year ago telling me he was off to live in china with his girlfriend... And ironically on fathers day, he rings up and tells me he's just moved back into Sydney... MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY MIND MATE! not that i really care, he can stuff himself, i don't need a man! or a woman! mother or father, i don't need anyone really for that matter! haha,

Anywhom, i'll stop ranting, thanks for reading = )

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment