Thursday, September 9, 2010

Private schools

I read somewhere that blogs these days are boring and full of people complaining, intstead of being interesting and full of information... so i decided to so this...

I woke up this morning with the sound of my mother screaming ARGH!!! IT'S 6:30 TAYLOR! GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR BED!!! of course being a teen, i just stayed in my comfy yet hard bed and snuggled back into my sheets. But my mum kept yelling, so with half my brain still turned of and the rest of my body numb, i got up and screamed back THANKS FOR RUINING MY SLEEP MA! And that is how i woke up...

See, teenage angst, that wasn't so bad was it? Everyday people read stuff like that in books. = D Anywhom, the discussion today is.... Private schools (sorry, first thing i thought off).

Anyways, i'm being shipped off to some fancy private school for my senior years next year. How ironic, from one of the worst places where a child could get and education to one of the best. Anywhom, being as good as maths as i am (not good at all) i worked out on my way to school that 1 day in that schools costs more then what my mum earns in a day. Mind you, i don't have some super millionaire to call a daddy, he left me some time ago! So then i thought to my self, my mum's desperate to have me go to some stuck up school for a better education, but are they really worth it? Well...
Pros:
- hell lot more facilities
- more oppertuniies
- they have after school open times for studying so more resources

Cons:
- expensive
- IT'S A GOD DAMNED PERSON WAGE YOUR PAYING!
- and they hide your kids from the real world

That's all the reason i can think off so i can't decide, ah well, i gtg so back to this topic later.

No comments:

Post a Comment